Seed of Life Pregnancy Resource Center
The Seed of Life Pregnancy Resource Center San Pedro is a work of mercy of the San Pedro Roman Catholic Church. Seed of Life Pregnancy Resource Center responds to the needs of those involved in a crisis pregnancy.
It is our intention to encourage informed decision-making by providing information on abortion and available alternatives on abortions. The new moms attend weekly programs "Life Changes". They "Learn and they Earn". They earn points to get Baby Layette (a bag with items to take to the hospital to prepare for childbirth) at 7 months. Once the baby arrives, we assist the mother and her baby for one year. During that year they should be breast feeding and into six months start introducing soft foods to the baby with breastfeeding.
We offer HOPE and LOVE. During our visits emotions run deep as they appreciate the magical moment where each mom discovers what it is like to know that God is sending them a precious one.
Our Mission Statement is: Fostering a Christ-like view of human life and sexuality by enabling positive life affirming choices. The center operates under the following guidelines:
- Offer confidential, compassionate support to any woman in an unplanned, stressed pregnancy, regardless of age, creed or marital status.
- Provide information on pregnancy, abortion and alternatives to abortion.
- Offer free pregnancy testing and free counseling on chastity and purity.
- Offer confidential compassionate support for clients, boyfriends, husbands and parents.
- Offer referrals for medical care and other community resources.
- Maintain a sufficient supply of clothing for mother and baby.
- Offer referrals for adoption free of cost and loving support for birth mother and ongoing emotional support.
- Promote natural FAMILY PLANNING to Married couples to postpone pregnancy
- Promote chastity and purity. Abstinence before marriage fidelity after-monogamy (monogamous relationship – sex protected within marriage).
- Promote the belief in the sanctity of life from conception to natural death.
- We do not promote, recommend or advice anyone for contraception, condoms, or abortion.
- Our services are free of charge to anyone regardless of race, creed, or religious denomination however we do promote the Roman Catholic faith.
Seed of Life in San Pedro
Tel: +(501) 637-7970 (WhatsApp)